Type of Employement
Full Time Position
The ZaneRay Group has an opening in our Whitefish Montana office for an experienced Digital Project and Account Manager. ZaneRay is a digital design and development agency that specializes in e-commerce. We are well established in the outdoor industry so a passion for the outdoors, and experience with designing for outdoor brands, are big pluses.
The role of Digital Project and Account Manager at ZaneRay is to plan and manage web development projects from beginning to end, working collaboratively with clients and internal teams. Digital project and account managers work closely with clients on both new and existing web sites to fine-tune their needs, plan upcoming development, estimate costs, manage the development tasks, and deliver the final product on time and on budget. Digital project and account managers are also responsible for quality control tasks as programming progresses through staging and onto production environments.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and experience, and a good working knowledge of e-commerce website concepts, technologies, and management. Also important is up-to-date knowledge about e-commerce technology trends and user-experience best practices.
ZaneRay offers an extremely flexible working environment offering a daily balance of work, family, and recreation that keeps us happy, healthy, and productive. To be successful we need self-motivated individuals that have a proven track record of getting stuff done, and having a great time doing it.
One key benefit of this job is the chance to work with "big footprint" companies on award-winning websites.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience with e-commerce web management.
- 2+ years of work experience in some project management capacity. Experience with Jira and sprint planning a plus.
- Strong written and communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with typical project management software functionality.
- Strong customer service and management skills including relationship management, budget tracking, success tracking.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Some travel: 1-2 times a year.
- Manage web development projects from beginning to end.
- Meet with clients at regular intervals to facilitate planning for future work and management of budgets.
- Write detailed estimates for projects.
- Gather and document customer requirements for design and development teams.
- Contribute to the wireframing/design process to build clear roadmaps of what is to be built.
- Work with clients on the proposal and receive sign-off.
- Aid clients in brainstorming how to best accomplish their goals within allotted time and budgets.
- Proactively work with clients to identify opportunities for improving their digital channel results.
- Communicate with the ZaneRay team to gather information for budgeting and project strategy.
- Plan milestones and manage client's expectations during development phases.
- Coordinate client testing; gather feedback, changes, and bug lists for project refinement.
- Collaborate with other project managers and department heads to reserve needed personnel in accordance with project deadlines and resource availability.
- Delegate tasks to developers using Jira, providing as much detail on requirements as possible and establishing priorities of tasks with the team.
- Establish project plans, including sprint and backlog organization and management.
- Proactively identify shortcomings in resources or other roadblocks, make adjustments to timelines and priorities, communicate with clients of timeline changes. Manage budget adjustments when project scope changes.
- Learn and stay abreast of best practice website trends, e-commerce, and ZaneRay technologies and capabilities.
- Train and assist client producers on proper usage of ZaneRay or 3rd party platform tools.
- Coordinate projects given to external resources and manage their associated budgets and timelines.
- Build a lasting relationship with stakeholders on client's teams, fostering positive long-term business relationships.
- Conduct project post-mortems to identify successful project elements and make recommendations for future project efficiency improvements.
- Seek out and utilize best practices and tools that can make the project management process run smoothly.
Salary D.O.E. Relocation/remote is considered
Submit resume, portfolio of example work, and a letter to explain to us that our search is over—why you are the perfect candidate we have been looking for!
Submissions go to: email@example.com.