Type of Employement
Are you a detail-oriented, self-starting, analytical, and communicative person with an entrepreneurial approach to your craft with a desire to be a part of our growing company?” We’re the “ZaneRay Group”, a digital agency serving nationally recognized clients, but based in Whitefish, Montana. We’d love to talk to you!
ZaneRay is a “digital agency”, helping national brands realize their potential in online commerce. We’re a team of developers, project managers, and engineers based in Whitefish Montana, working at our home office or remotely from around the nation.
ZaneRay offers a generous benefits package, but more than anything we promote a sustainable, balanced work-life approach. We support local charitable causes and conservation efforts through company contributions, paid time off for employee volunteerism, and company matching contributions for employee charities.
The Ideal Candidate
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Quickbooks, or other accounting software.
- A creative and innovative approach to your craft.
- Assure accurate and timely financial information within Quickbooks, including customer billing, payroll, and general ledger.
- Assist in evaluating, choosing, and implementing new tools for billing, general accounting, payroll, project management, and possibly others.
- Perform monthly financial tasks including customer invoicing, payroll, payroll tax filings, and other financial analysis needs as directed.
- Provide recommendations for improving the efficiency and accuracy of the billing, payroll, and payables processes.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial metrics for review by senior management.
- Research and provide insight as to underlying financial performance issues.
- Assist in preparing periodic financial forecasts and budgets.
- Reconcile bank and general ledger accounts, and perform other duties as directed.
Position & Expected Hours of Work
This position can be performed remotely. During the training period, we would want to spend time in person and would want to meet periodically in person.
This position may be performed on a part-time basis.
Salary range is 80-100K full-time equivalent. Salary is dependent on experience.
ZaneRay is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit resume, portfolio of example work, and a letter to explain to us that our search is over—why you are the perfect candidate we have been looking for!
Submissions go to: firstname.lastname@example.org.